“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ~Willa Cather

Friday, June 11, 2010

Our Crazy, Wonderful Life!

If you're honest with yourself, I'd say you'll have to admit that they don't come much cuter than this!




If you read my last post then you know that our living situation is a bit chaotic right now. So I'm spending my days trying to keep the boys preoccupied while Phillip remodels our house. That can be a challenge, but Bryson is happy as long as he's outside. So, I try to make sure that he gets plenty of outdoor play time. Yesterday I attempted a trip to the mall. Our first stop was the Food Court, of course. Avery choked on a french fry and threw up everything he had eaten all over himself and the floor. While I was bent over trying to clean him up and get a plan for cleaning up the floor, I noticed a stream coming from the bottom of the Elder Beerman stroller he was riding in. Yep, it was pee! He's becoming an expert at peeing through his diaper these days. So, I just found a nearby custodian, explained to him the situation, and left the Food Court with a puddle of vomit next to a puddle of pee, compliments of my little rascal. Needless to say, I went straight to the van, threw Avery's clothes away in a nearby trash can, and came home.

Even if they are a lot of work, they still sure are cute! Despite the stress in our lives right now, we are blessed.



Here's my three handsome men before Sunday School.

No comments:

Post a Comment