“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ~Willa Cather

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello, from Avery

This is the day that the Lord hath made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

While I try to rejoice in every day that the Lord grants me, it's so much easier when it's sunny outside, my husband is home, and my kids are both healthy and happy!
Here's Avery waving hi, which is his latest skill that he is getting better at every day. I think he also tries to make the "h" sound for hi sometimes...at least that's what I like to think! And yes, I do dress my kids. It seems like in most of the pictures I take, they're either in their pajamas or half dressed for some reason.




Please say a prayer for him that his port surgery will go well next week!

Thank you! Hope you're all having a chance to enjoy this beautiful day!
Bethany

3 comments:

  1. Oh ,Bethany! What a beautiful little boy you have there. So sweet and cute. WE will definitely be praying for him that his surgery will go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!!!! Praying hard for Avery and all of you!!

    Odie
    www.boggsblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the sweetest thing. We r in much prayer for this little fella.

    ReplyDelete