“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ~Willa Cather

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The beginning...

Well, here we go. I'm not sure that I even have anything worthy of a blog, but I'm going to give it a shot. There was a time in my life when I loved to write, and even found it therapeutic; I wrote stories, songs, poems, and was an avid journalist. As life became increasingly hectic, my writing for pleasure simply vanished. I'm hoping that the flexibility of a blog might allow me to get back to writing. My major obstacle is going to be, no doubt, that I am an English teacher by profession. I'm going to have a difficult time making it through a post without editing and revising it multiple times. I'm going to TRY to relax and approach this blog informally. If I can't do that, this blog may not survive very long, as it will become more of a chore than an outlet. Only time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. I do tons of editing on my blog and while I'm not neccesarily an English teacher, I'm married to one and he has, in a word, brainwashed me...lol. Welcome to the blogging world! Been doing it for years, but I don't share mine much w/ people. Guess I'd rather them know my facade than the real me..lol. Love the pics..the red hair is to die for!

    ReplyDelete