“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ~Willa Cather

Sunday, April 17, 2011

*Snapshots*

Here are a few snapshots of the last couple of weeks at the Hoskins' house. No, they're not edited or posed. But sometimes I like to just capture the moments rather than take "pretty" pictures.

The boys are finally able to enjoy the warm weather out on their swing set! Bryson has recently learned to swing himself a little, although he still prefers to be pushed. Avery starts to giggle as soon as the breeze hits his face. It's so cute!


This is how I found Avery sleeping. I don't know how he does this without hurting his back.


The boys cuddling in their pajamas. Avery is more interested in my phone than anything else.

All dressed for church. I thought I should throw in one picture of them actually dressed, since I take a lot of pictures of them half dressed or in their pj's.


Avery looking out the window. He loves to watch what is going on outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment