“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ~Willa Cather

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our Day at the Zoo



Today we took a trip to the Columbus Zoo, and we had a blast! It's been years since I've been to a zoo, and this was Bryson and Avery's first trip ever. Bryson was so excited that he couldn't get the smile off his face when he talked about it, and he made up a little song that went something like, "I can't wait to go to the zoo-ooo; I can't wait to go to the zoo-ooooooo." The weather was perfect, and the animals were amazing. It's days like today that I know we're making memories that will last a lifetime. I could say more, but I think the photos speak for themselves!







After getting up early and walking who knows how many miles, the boys were exhausted! Here's what our trip home looked like. Notice the cheeseburger hanging out of Avery's mouth. He literally fell asleep in between bites!



As usual, I didn't get a nap today, and all of the excitement has left me beyond tired. So I'm going to call it a night!

1 comment:

  1. awesome!! We took the kids to the zoo in Louisville not long ago and I don't know who had more fun-me or them :)

    ReplyDelete