“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ~Willa Cather

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens..."

While I like that song, I just have to disagree with the lyrics. Really?? Whiskers and kettles aren't what make me smile. Yeah, I get it; the theme of the song is that it's the ordinary, everyday things that make our lives full and wonderful, and with that, I can agree!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers who love each other more than anything in the world.

Big cheesy grins from my three favorite guys.

Bryson's amazement at the beautiful snow.

Avery's new trick...sticking his thumbs in his ears :).


Bryson doing so well in his Christmas program and his excited waves to us in the audience every few minutes.

These are a few of my favorite things!! I know it doesn't rhyme, but at least it makes a lot more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment