“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ~Willa Cather

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Emerson Rose: 7 Months

My little Em is 7 months old. I can hardly believe it! With our lives being as hectic as they are, it seems like time with her has flown by more quickly than it should. I've missed a lot of moments with her, and I haven't had the chance to take her to a studio for pictures since I'm never quite sure when I'll be home, but it's never for too long. Tonight I took a few minutes to snap some photos of my sweet baby. No, they're not anything near professional, but I didn't want another day to slip by without me capturing this beautiful phase she is in.

When I found out I was expecting her, I was so excited! I had no idea that our lives would be such chaos after she arrived. Sometimes I feel like I've not been there for her like I should be, and when she's away from me, I feel a little cheated. But it's just where we are right now, and I'm beyond blessed to even have such a beautiful and healthy daughter!

"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:" 1 Sam 1:27










No comments:

Post a Comment