“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ~Willa Cather

Monday, January 17, 2011

"Miracle Today"

I heard a song a couple days ago for the first time and was really struck by how relevant the words are to me. It's been on my mind the last couple of days, so I thought I'd share. Maybe it will touch you like it has me.

Lord, you see the puzzle not the piece
You see the forest not the trees
you know what's best for me
Lord, you have bottled my tears
You see my questions and my fears
And the way it has to be

I know that there are others more deserving than I
I know that I'm not worthy but You listen when I cry
So if this cross is mine to bear, I'll praise you anyway
But Lord, I could sure use a miracle today.

You are faithful more than words
You feed the lilies and the birds
You catch the sparrow when it falls
You know exactly where I am
So I'm not questioning your plan
There's a reason for it all.


"Miracle Today" Mike & Kelly Bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment